The Bonetti F100X 4×4 is based on more than 40 years of Bonetti experience in the development and manufacture of special all-wheel drive vehicles with compact dimensions.
With the extremely economical and low-emission E06d diesel engines from FPT/Iveco and 150 hp output, the Bonetti vehicles are ideally motorized.
At HEN AG, you not only get the Bonetti F100X as a compact vehicle itself, but also corresponding attachments and superstructures.
Why are the Bonetti compact cars recommended?
A changeover to compact vehicles with roll-off superstructures can achieve higher utilization and flexibility both in urban areas and in difficult terrain. The change of different transport containers or superstructure devices, e.g. in winter maintenance, can be done in a few minutes and without tools.
Compact all-wheel drive vehicles from Bonetti score with their innovative all-wheel drive with connectable longitudinal differential and a robust and compact way of construction. Even with the long wheelbase, the vehicles are still very maneuverable and cope very well with tight conditions on narrow paths and roads. Attachments can be changed quickly and can always be adapted to the prevailing requirements. This means that it is also easy to react quickly to a short-term change in the weather and to set up the appropriate equipment.
For what kind of work are all-wheel drive vehicles suitable?
The Bonetti all-wheel drive vehicles offer a high degree of flexibility and are thus optimal for a changing daily business. Fast relocation of different implements is possible without any problems. The vehicles score with a high payload and optimal weight distribution. The drive is effected mechanically without loss of efficiency and saves up to 30% fuel.
The carrier vehicle from Bonetti has permanent all-wheel drive with switchable longitudinal differential, copes with every situation and is robust and stable. The vehicles have a very central, optimum load center of gravity and therefore have no difficulty in maintaining the permissible rear axle load with the new combination spreaders.
Bonetti vehicles with a ball change system allow various superstructures or devices to be securely attached within a very short time and ensure a stable superstructure. This means that roll-off systems, skip container systems, lift platforms and other superstructures can be quickly installed on the all-wheel drive models.
There are the possibilities to upgrade and retrofit the vehicles with:
- snowplow blades
- drain box cleaners
- leaf loading blower with overload container
- sweeping brooms and sweeping machines
- casting machines
- loading cranes and thermo containers
Which compact car models are available?
Various models are available from 3.5 to 5.6 tons permissible total weight or with wheelbase 2,200 or 2,550 mm from Bonetti. You can get the F100X from HEN AG in the following versions:
- three-way tipper
- three-way tipper with crane behind FH
- container roll-off system
- container set down system
- sewer flushing and cleaning superstructure
All are four-wheel drive special vehicles for:
- GaLa construction companies
- cleaning companies
- janitor service
- for use in cemeteries
- for waste disposal
- for city cleaning
There are also some manufacturers that support Bonetti in the field of attachments and superstructures.
- Bucher-Gmeiner for spreaders
- Jotha for container settling systems
- Schmailzl with drain box cleaning equipment
- Palfinger for cranes
- Fassi for loading cranes with grab operation
- BEMA for sweeping brooms and weed removal equipment
- Reinex for casting machines
- Aebi Schmidt for winter maintenance equipment
What is the advantage that four-wheel drive vehicles offer?
Driving and working with attached equipment is absolutely no enjoyment in snow and ice. Many quickly reach their limits with a two-wheel drive in winter and are a danger to road safety.
All-wheel drive with a switchable longitudinal differential is a great solution in this case. To ensure progress in difficult conditions and the safety of all road users, however, the all-wheel drive also needs additional helpers. If, for example, the front wheels quickly get stuck on snowy or icy roads or the entire vehicle starts to skid, the longitudinal differential is locked, thus transferring power evenly to all four wheels. The vehicle becomes much safer and copes with difficult driving situations to finish the work with the attachments.
Ideally, the distribution of driving force is that flexible that each wheel is supplied with the same amount of power which can be transmitted to the road at that moment. These advantages make themselves positively noticed in municipal compact vehicles.
What are the advantages of a four-wheel drive vehicle with equipment attachment options?
A compact all-wheel drive vehicle from Bonetti is not only a transport vehicle for difficult operations, it can also be fitted with versatile equipment via the DIN III vehicle plate at the front and rear of the superstructure to offer many more possible uses. These solutions with equipment attachment possibilities offer a flexible application possibility for the vehicles and a higher economic efficiency for the customer.
What is a compact all-wheel drive vehicle?
Compact all-wheel drive vehicles are a designation for a class of vehicles classified above small delivery vehicles and below medium-duty trucks.
Typical characteristics are an overall length of less than 5.00 meters and an overall width of less than 1.65 and an overall height of 2.10 meters.
With these dimensions, almost all paths, roads and squares can be reached via bridges or underpasses with vehicles parked at the roadside.
Compact power with Bonetti
- Compact and powerful: Bonetti’s F100X 4×4 offers powerful engine power in compact dimensions with an efficient E06d diesel engine from FPT/Iveco and 150 hp output.
- Versatile application possibilities: Thanks to their innovative all-wheel drive and flexible implement attachment options, Bonetti’s all-wheel drive vehicles enable a high degree of flexibility and efficiency, both in urban areas and on difficult terrain.
- Safety and maneuverability: Bonetti’s compact all-wheel drive vehicles not only offer a stable body, but also a safe drive. With the engageable longitudinal differential and the compact design, they are maneuverable and can master any driving situation – a plus for road safety and working with attachments.